Upper Eastside Manhattan East 86th Street. My former roommate is from India. LargeBedroom & PrivateBath Perfect for Students too!
East 80s Perfect Share with Columbia University Grad
True 2 Bedroom 2 Bath & Private Terrace
Start is Sept 1, 2019, (may be able to move in a day or two earlier, ask me about it),
9 or 12 months, or longer is OK.
GREAT Manhattan Upper East Side SHARE for PROFESSIONALS or STUDENTS:
* Share with me, a COLUMBIA University, NY, NY, Graduate.
* Wonderful OASIS if you work a lot, convenient PIED-A-TERRE if you travel a lot.
* Our own private 60 sq ft charming OUTDOOR TERRACE off of the apartment living room.
Spectacular views of the city both night & day. Great for relaxing or entertaining.
* HUGE true 2 bedrm 2 bathrm apt of 1125 sq ft + 60 sq ft of our own private apt outdoor space.
* LUXURY, FULL-SERVICE building including concierge, garage, & fitness club w/pool.
* Your own PRIVATE LARGE BEDROOM is 150 sq ft. with superior amount of closet space.
* Your own PRIVATE MODERN BATHROOM is adjacent to your bedroom, two steps away.
* Your bedroom has two huge floor-to-ceiling closets & sunny huge window.
* Your bedroom, and the whole apartment, both have great panoramic city views.
* Your bedroom is available furnished only. Flexible. Visit and have a look.
* Most roommates bring only computer, books, clothes and personal items.
* Two modern private full bathrooms. (Mine is ensuite.)
* Windows: Double-paned modern noise cancelling windows.
* Bedroom windows face west and living room windows and terrace face west and north.
* Large windowed eat-in-size modern kitchen: lots of storage, microwave, dishwasher, gas stove & oven.
* Kitchen includes most of your kitchen appliance, etc., needs.
* Windowed dining room large enough to be 3rd bedroom.
* Apartment has hardwood floors, and modern central air & heat units in every room.
* Apartment is on a high floor and is quiet & sunny.
$1895 / MONTH:
* Utilities: Central air conditioning & heat. Wireless high speed internet through the cable tv.
Available access to HD cable tv.
* SECURITY DEPOSIT Required? Yes.
* TERM: Prefer Long Term but shorter terms may be OK.
* SHARE of my home, (Not an apartment "sublet"): You will be living with me.
* Manhattan, Upper Eastside, Yorkville, East 80s, Near 3rd Avenue.
* Local & Express Subways Q, 4, 5, & 6. Numerous Bus Routes East, West, North & South.
* Between Manhattan's famous Central Park and NYC's Historic Mayor's Mansion,
Charming Carl Schurz Park & Panoramic River Views from the East River Esplanade Boardwalk.
NON-SMOKER Roommate needed, who LIKES CATS, and with NO Children:
* You must be a NON-SMOKER, & FYI: No smoking or drugs in the home.
* and not be allergic to my 2 quiet, sweet-natured cats.
* and you may not bring your own pets to the home, & FYI: No children live here.
LUXURY BUILDING SECURITY AND DOOR ATTENDANTS:
* Large Charming Lobby Entrance. Guests are announced.
* Full Service Modern 24 hour Doorman Elevator Luxury Building.
* Doorman-security monitored video surveillance cameras at all entrances & in elevators.
* 2 doormen per shift. Live-In Superintendent. Handymen & porters available 7 days a week.
* Each floor hallways: Cheerful, bright modern decor; carpeted; & wallpapered.
AMENITIES, included, no additional fees:
* PACKAGE DELIVERY: In Building Package Room Service seven days a week.
* OUTDOOR SPACE off lobby: Large 40' x 60' Backyard Garden Courtyard Sitting Area.
CONVENIENCES, for separate fees, of course:
* Laundry Rooms: State of the art brand new Washers & Dryers & Laundry Room on every floor.
* In Building Concierge: valet, tailor, laundry, dry cleaning, & cobbler services.
* On-Site Large Garage with 24/7 Valet Parking.
* Modern fitness center club - Yearly or Monthly Membership at competitive rates include:
Large 60 foot pool w/life guard. Cardio & weight training equipment.
Men's Sauna & Women's Sauna - In men's & women's locker rooms.
ABOUT ME: Professional, female, 35, straight, non-smoking, no drugs.
* Native New Yorker. Manhattan born and bred. Currently work as freelance writer.
* Recently worked at Rockefeller Center offices of a financial company. Before that I managed an orchestra.
Well read. Well traveled. I love living in Manhattan. I'm an easy-going person.
I'm quiet, & considerate of my roommate. I don't entertain much in my home, I tend to go out.
* Good neighbors: Kind, quiet, considerate, & helpful.
FORMER ROOMMATES: I've been fortunate to have great roommates including:
* Quantitative Analyst, Int'l Bank, (Mathematics Masters Degree, Columbia University), 25.
* Research Scientist, (& Biomedical Masters Student), 24, she's at Icahn Medical School.
* PhD Student, (& Fitness Instructor), 34, during her Internship with The United Nations.
* MBA Student, 24, from China, during her Summer Internship with Deloitte & Touche
* Law Professor, from Japan, 35, during her Fellowship at Columbia University Law School.
* Diplomat, from France, 31, during his Attachment to the French Mission to the United Nations.
* Fashion Model, from Australia, 25, she was represented by Ford Models agency.
* Securities Trader, from France, 21, during his Internship with Int'l Bank, Societe Generale.
* Writer, from England, 23, during her Internship with Vogue magazine.
* Design Mgmnt Masters Student, The Pratt Institute, NY, NY, 22, she's from Taiwan.